Become a Partner
We are eager to partner in innovative ways with other businesses in Mecklenburg County. If you are interested in reselling our goods, or partnering in other ways, please contact us to learn more.
Donate goods, donate money, or donate time to help sort and promote the store. Please contact us to drop off goods or arrange for collection, or simply make a tax deductible gift to get us on our way to making larger annual distributions to CMS Schools!
Please join our Facebook Shop to get first chance at our best items. Join our Facebook page to stay on top of our progress and follow us on Instagram and Twitter to get early peeks at goods and news of our development. Stay tuned for our online shop whch is coming soon. We welcome the following goods:
- Accessories like hats, mittens, scarves, socks, purses, wallets, backpacks, bags
- Clothing & shoes – Womens and childrens, sorry, we do not accept Mens.
- Electrical -small electrical toasters, radios, power tools, irons, blenders, mixers, stereos, CD players, speakers, DVD and VCR players, table lamps, floor lamps, humidifiers, flat screen televisions. NOTE – WE CANNOT ACCEPT TUBE TELEVISIONS, CRT MONITORS, ETC.
- Exercise & outdoor - Bicycles, golf accessories, garden tools, sports equipment, skis
- Toys, games, and puzzles
- Pots, pans, utensils, china cups, vases, dishes, cutlery, glassware, silverware, stemware
- Hardback and paperback books, records, tapes, CDs, videos, DVDs, computer software
- Furniture (except couches)
- Bedding, towels, and tablecloths
We CANNOT accept the following:
- Mens clothing & shoes.
- Automobile parts like tires, mufflers, fenders, etc.
- Mattresses and the like: box springs, waterbeds, coil springs, etc.
- Construction materials except for select items that may be sellable such as light fixtures, stained glass windows, hardware, decorative items.
- Damaged furniture
- Flammable products
- Hazardous materials including batteries, paints, chemicals, cleaning products, poisons, etc.
- Infant products related to safety such as car seats, cribs and related products. Note: accepting these items is restricted by law.
- Large appliances like refrigerators, dishwashers, furnaces, stoves, washing machines, etc.
- Swing sets